Monday 10 September 2012

New beginning

I've had this blog created for a couple days now, but I've changed it so many times not being satisfied with the way it's setup or how it looks! I settled with the warm colors and leaves because it's almost fall. And I LOVE fall! Because of course my favorite holiday falls in the this season:)
To get back on topic, I created this blog because.... We moved to SASKATOON! 7 hrs away from home and family. And though I know we can communicate and share events through facebook, instagram, twitter(which I DO NOT use), and so many more things! I've always loved the blogging way of sharing peoples lives,stories,passions, hobbies, and really whatever it is that person wants to share!  For years I've been following peoples blogs, but have never had the courage to start my own. I didn't know how! 

So people, I'm winging it. 
Any advice on how to mechanically work these blogs is greatly appreciated. 

September 2, 2012 Storm and I officially left our hometown Raymond Alberta and set out for Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. 

There was a lot more stuff than what is shown! That was just our last load of 2 or 3. 
And on that note when we got there and I had to start unpacking I told Storm.. We are NEVER EVER moving again. 
Teleporting better be invented when that time comes again. 



Our new place. 
Super excited about the private and somewhat spacious backyard:) 
Right now I have a hard time looking at it because we have left over boxes sitting on the patio...
You'll find out I'm a neat freak. 
It's a curse.. not a gift(which was inherited.. thank. you. mother.)




Bedroom.
Kitchen.
Upstairs living area.

We do have a full house.. soo blessed... but I didn't take pictures of the downstairs because once again I can hardly look at it. AND because the most comfy, but UGLIEST couch is down there! Storm is begging me to bring it up stairs because it is bigger than our brown leather love seat and much more comfortable. (and because he wants to lay on it and play PS3... love/hate relationship with that machine..plays blue-ray DVDs, but steals my husbands mind body and soul it seems somedays.) 

I just can't do it. 
At least not until we get a cover or SOMETHING for it. 


These 2 started their first day of school last week! Storm is THRILLED. 
Did I mention Oshi, Storm's sister, is living with us!? 
Party house we are!
okay, so not quite.. so far we sit every night on our technological devices and watch tv. 
We did attend the Canadian Country Music Awards this weekend though!! point for us!! 



 Carolyn Dawn Johnson got the first award of the night!
(I'm awful, can't remember what award though)
 Terri clark performed!

Jason Aldean performed!


The Pistol Annies performed!

And SO many other Canadian artists..

But this post is long enough, so I'll leave you with a few random pictures to help start off my blog. Enjoy:)
I know I did for a few of them...
scroll down..
you'll know what I mean..


Storm's dislocated finger!!

my HOT husband back in highschool(who is still very handsome)... now you understand why
I married him STRAIGHT out of highschool



she'll kill me for putting this on, but I miss my sister dearly.



first day of work..sad, but had to be done. 


this i'm super proud of. Done by ME.
Thanks to my sister, Syd's gorgeous long thick hair. 

best for last. This is what happens when someone 
takes a Sunday snooze...

next time i'll tell you about our sewage back up experience

Adios :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Please be nice:)