Saturday 29 September 2012

Fall is coming...



The leaves are changing and it's actually quite pretty here in Saskatoon! Especially by the river. 
I drive over a bridge to work every day and each day I say I am going to go down there and take some photos! 
It hasn't happened yet, but when it does this will be the first place they will be seen. Promise. 

We are officially Saskatoon residents! 
And there were only 2 draw backs, 2 expensive draw backs may I add. A new windshield and something on the drivers side to do with our brakes(I'm not a mechanic okay!). But look how clear that windshield is! Well worth it, I suppose. 

And I guess I won't lie, I'm not a resident. I don't quite have my Saskatchewan license yet. Workin' on it. But in my eyes just living here should count! 
But I do think Storm applied for both him and I for Saskatchewan health care #'s.
How that works without me being a resident, I do not know!
His main reason:
it allows him to hunt..  

I can't see the future, but I'm hoping it doesn't include animal heads on my walls.. in this house at least! 

Did a little thrift shopping over the week! 
I may become an addict.


These right here, total of $10.00. I'm kicking myself I didn't get the other pictures that went with this one! 
Storm even came with me my second time around. 
I'm not sure if he enjoyed it though, he was preoccupied with the "homeless" people, as he called them, walking around the store. 

I hope everyone had a fun weekend!
 We just lazed about mostly.
Friday evening we went to Madagascar 3; and loved every minute of it. If you haven't gone, it's a must! 

Storm went paint-balling Saturday morning, came home with some pretty good welts! 


I enjoyed an afternoon of finding a library and a bookstore! 
My home away from home. 
I'm starting this book
I'll let you know how it is. 

PS. Thanksgiving next weekend!!! 
Going home to visit family, eat yummy food, and enjoy General Conference:) This may add to why I love Fall. 

Have a good rest of the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Please be nice:)